You're living a Lie


So this is funny. Not only does it make fun of the stupidest sport out there (fishing). Don't get me wrong I love fishing while camping or actually eating the fish but not that throwing it back crap. That's cruel and unusual punishment. That would be like doing a walk by stabbing in a crowded club.

Also, I don't know if you kids are watching the food network these days but sometimes on Iron Chef America they have live sea creatures as the secret ingredient. Now if you're any sort of normal person you squirm and cring when you see the chefs bash the hell out of live crabs or that a giant clever to the chest of a crawfish. It's just gross (and disgustly fun). Now this brings up another question. Can a vegetarian eat fish? I am changing my vote to no. I pretended to be a vegetarian for a year but after changing this vote I realize that I was trying my hardest but the fish negated the effort. I mean come on it's an animal and chef's around the world call the part of the fish you eat meat. I only know one vegetarian who is an actual vegetarian, Keith. But than again I'm not 100% he doesn't eat meat. So in closing I would just like to tell you posers out there; Go buy yourself a steak and savor the flavor because if it's murder your against, that flounder you are choking down makes you a serial killer (and an omnivore!)

Comments

Hannah said…
"For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three." http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sponsor

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019