Yesterday was chocolate ridiculousness

Ah yes, Valentines Day, time to show the one you love how much you appreciate them, eat some good food, and just live it up amour style. There was our dinner (yum yum) and chocolate... wow. I know chocolate and Valentines day are synonymous but look at these pictures and tell me that we didn't go a little over board on chocolate. We made Chocolate Mousse, frosting, cake, and Ginocche. There would have been more but Marieta's small oven burnt the bottom of the cake and we lost our spirit so we had to improvise. I dug my creation "The Chocolate Abomination." Good lord it was delicious and I decided that the only way to properly eat it was with your hands behind your back. Here are the pictures.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019