Lacrosse vs. Snakes

I don't know what is more exciting a new professional Lacrosse team moving to chicago in 2007 or the fact that Samuel L. Jackson just signed to play on a movie with out reading the script. Wait till you hear the movies title:

From IMDB.com:
Pulp Fiction star Samuel L. Jackson was so amused by the title of new movie Snakes On A Plane, he signed up without reading the script. The movie features an assassin who intends to kill a passenger on a flight by releasing a batch of deadly snakes. Jackson explains, "I didn't even read the script - I just saw the title, 'Snakes on a Plane' and said 'Ok, good. I'm there.' You have got to love that. That's exactly what it is - 500 poisonous snakes released on a flight from Hawaii to Los Angeles. They are (set free) on a time release half-way there, so we can't go back, we've got to keep going. It's fun!"

Now that's pretty funny if you ask me. I mean no longer is there a question about my Sammy J does like 8 movies a year. Now all we need is an explanation from Christopher Walken. All right, I'm still unemployed (all though searching everyday), so I'm gonna go back to not posting on this guy. Love ya (but hate ya).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019