Superhero Traffic Jam

Holy shit Look at all the super hero movies coming out in the next few years: X Men 3 (2006), Spider-Man 3 (2007), Iron Man (2007), Fantastic Four 2 (2007), Foreverman (2006), Nick Fury (2007), Superman Returns (2006), Captain America (2007), Ghost Rider (2007). That is a kick ass list of flicks. I am sure there will be more coming out. I heard Hulk 2 is coming together, COnstantine 2 is supposedly in the works, Batman Begins will definitely have a sequel soon. Could You be anymore excited? Let's breakdown my favorites from this list:

X Men 3
Well Obviously this movie is exciting because the X men have a few of my favorite superheros; Wolverine, Jean Grey, Gambit, Magneto. But there are other reasons to celebrate This movie is going to end with a to be continued for sure because it circles around the Phoenix and a cure to end mutations. There is supposedly to be some gearing up for a Brotherhood vs X Men vs Humanity battle in this film. now that is some sweetness. Two part-er HELL YEAH

Spider-Man 3
Venom makes his debut in this film. Enough Said. However Topher Grace is playing venom... that makes no sense. I am a Spiderman fan but Venom is the greatest bad/good guy in comics.

Iron Man
How can you not love a billionaire who builds an indestructible suit to save him from death. Freaking great!

Fantastic Four 2
Now I know Fantastic Four, the first film, wasn't that great, but neither was X men 1. Doom is a limitless bad guy and The Human Torch is just plain fun. I wanted to be the HUman Torch when I was a kid.

Captain America
Now I am not a big Captain America fan but Brad Pitt said the only superhero he is interested in playing is Captain America. If they get Brad Pitt to play Captain America my bet is that this movie sets records for box office.

Ghost Rider
Maybe the most under appreciated comic in the Marvel Universe. However it's gonna be interesting as to how they make this movie... check out the cover of any Ghost Rider comic and you'll know what i'm talking about.

Hulk 2
Now you may be thinking that Hulk 1 sucked ass; however, watch it again. It was the comicesque film made yet.

Constantine 2
Constantine was Keanu Reeves best acting yet and easily my favorite comic movie made yet (I know you laugh but was the part not meant to be played by him?) and I am interested to see what demons and shit they can dig up for Constantine to battle.

Okay so I might be a nerd but you know what dude? Who cares. I love superheros and if I had three wishes I would spend em on superpowers before cash and power. You know you would too. Now if they made a Green Latern movie... that would be kick ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019