This is P@ on a Lazy Saturday

So yeah... I dont have much to do but update this thing and watch College basketball. So what have I been doin on the net today? Well the usual but also some new page surfing. Alton Brown, the host of Good Eats (one of my new favorite shows, check it out here www.foodnetwork.com), has a webpage that Marieta discovered; yup that's right you guessed it www.altonbrown.com. After a little extra research I have discovered that Alton's webpage has just been updated from an older version which also included a "Rants & Raves" section. I wish I would have been keen to Alton prior to the revision because I love reading blogs of cool peeps such as Alton Brown or Zach Braff (totally unrelated but both funny and bloggin). Well I am gonna go back to rockin the net and what not... maybe I'll update this thing more as the day progresses... here's Alton:

Alton says watch Good Eats every weekday on the Food Network at 7 et/ 6 ct. Also catch our favorite crazy cook as an analyst on Iron Chef America. ROCK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019