Valentine Surprise

So I am sitting at home on Thursday and UPS knocks. I go to the door and there is a styrofoam cooler address to Matt Johnson (there is an everyday american name right?) well I call the company that sent it to see when they will pick it up. They say that since the contents need to stay cold that by the time ups returns it to this omaha based company it will all have gone bad... so they said I can keep it.

Well the contents were 4 bacon wrapped filets, 6 special burgers, 6 stuffed potatoes, and a knife set. That's pretty freaking crazy. So My valentines day is set up! Here's a picture of the hall

And of course here is last night's haul. Back in APril (maybe March) I found this root beer at Wheatfield Grocery in Ames. I went back to get some more and they were out so I cried and went home. Well World Market has it, and THEY HAVE IT IN PARTY KEGS! HELL YEAH!!

As for that Relax Riesling? Well I just thought it was a sweet bottle and it is a riesling so it bodes well for me. After I finish off the bottle (not by myself) I am am gonna file (sp?) the neck off and turn it into a vase. I heard once about someone who did that with Bombay Saphire bottles. Well I don't care it if isn't original because this is not a bombay saphire bottle and I'm doing it myself. Rock n roll kiddies. Go Clones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019