Water Cooler Update

The bit o' news today is the annual BANK HOLIDAY CHEESE ROLLING CONTEST. Take a look. The goods start around the half way mark.




Soooo whenever we get goodies like these on the air they mention other craziness like the running of the bulls, the gorilla get up 5k, and of course Tomatina tomato throwing festival. Of course all of these things I want to partake in, and if there is a God, I will.

A little bit of news you may not know is Meg, my younger sister, just graduated from Ithaca College and is going to be teaching in Spain this coming fall. I guess I don't know what she is teaching... probably english but you know I'm not postive. Anywho, this will be the best opportunity to get over to Spain and partake of Tomatina. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do this. Probably more than any other crazy activity. The bad part is Meg's job is only set for September to May and the 2008 Tomatina is August 27 (before she gets there) and the 2009 is August 26 (after her job ends...) We'll cross that bridge when we gt there.

Before I part you, hopefully I will have my internet/cable set up tonight so I can update my goodies and show you guys something really special I have cooking up... Peace.

P.S. tomorrow I leave for Iowa.

Comments

Spenceman said…
Dude, I can't believe we've never talked about his before but I've done the tomatina!!! It's awesome! And I saw Tara Reid there and we took a picture together.

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019