My Next Phone... Hopeflly


I am so far ahead of myself it is sad. Meet the HTC Touch Diamond. Yeah it's sexy, 3G, wifi, 3mp camera, blah blah blah... but it doesn't come out in the US until the second half of the year. Now if this were normal circumstances that would suck because I haven't been able to get a new phone for close to two years but if this comes out in September I am set to go.
The sad part is this phone will probably look different and have some different features once it his the US streets. PLUS! No specific provider has been released so that means Verizon will probably not pick it up. They have a way of leaving the cool phones out of their artillery. Lame. What is it with European companies and their need to make devices exclusively cool for the eastern hemisphere.
Maybe you don't know this but I have been researching what phone I want when this peace meets its demise and I will make the right choice. Right now, I'm thinking this guy. Go to htc.com and check out videos of this sexy beast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019