How Hot is It?

Damn hot. Seriously, why global warming have to ruin everything. First the polar deaths, than the crop yields go down, and now I am sticky and sweaty all day? Come on people, pick a side! I remember people saying when we moved out here that practically no buildings come with A.C. because you don't need it... well I don't want to get ahead of myself too much, but WRONG!

Check it out, that's me on the bus heading home from work. If haven't guessed it by now I have nothing to talk about. Okay, well off to my 85 degree apartment to watch The Office and Earl Finales. I hope all is well wherever you people live. (by the looks of it that would be California, Iowa, New York, and Washington for the most part) Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019