IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

WHY?!?! What have I done to deserve this? Why does this keep happening to me? Let this be an example to all those who witness- Do not listen to others when you have a feeling in your gut. Do not buy plane tickets until you know its time to buy.

Marieta and I bought our tickets to fly home last week. 700 bucks. Now we are keeping our eyes open for our flight back in June. So I’m sitting at my computer this morning and I take a peak at the prices (they are ridiculously over the top right now). A thought hits, hey let’s see how we made out on our flights for this month. I go to farecast.com and plug in the particulars…



$115 bucks cheaper.

Wait a second, this can’t be the right date. The right time? Mother chunking piece of stink. OH MY GARSH!!!!!!!! I COULD KICK A THREE LEGGED PUPPY (okay that’s a little far but I am upset).

We got burned for 200 bucks on our Christmas trip, now 115 this trip. That is 315 bucks the air transport industry has suckered out of us. I WILL NEVER BUY TICKETS BEFORE THE THREE WEEK MARK EVER AGAIN! NEVER EVER, EVER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019