Awesomeness to the Max

Did you see Iron Man? I sure did. Not only did it rock, it rah-ha-awk! The only thing I would change about that movie is make it twice as long. Could there be any better casting than Robert Downey Jr? Okay, maybe Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura, but other than that no sir.

The weekend don't stop there folks. I know most of you don't live in California but when you do (because I recommend you all do before it floats off to sea), you have got to find some places with amazing fish. Saturday I found another. Since we're moving in a couple weeks Marieta and I eat try to eat at Alameda places before we git outta he-ah. Saturday night we checked out the hobnob on park ave. Its a bar with a pretty small menu but the menu looked pretty promising: Cuban Sandwich, Mini Burgers, Fish & Chips, and four varieties of fries. I was dancing between the Fish & Chips and the Mini Burgers (damn you Iron man for making me want a burger [if you saw it, than you know what I'm talking about]). Those fried swimmers and chippies were so tasty. I got the parmesan fries, which came with a truffle aioli, so good. Sinfully good. I loved em. Plus, the headliner, the fish, was so so so good. Fall apart in your mouth good.

Now if you know me, brace yourself. Fish & Chips, if done right... are my favorite food. That's right, better than chicken fingers.

Sunday? Biked around the island, skyped with the fam, talked with Jordan a bit (He graduated from college, you should give him a tip of your hat), watched some hoops and some Cubs, plus I watched Pushing Daisies on abc.com. That show is seriously funny. I love the way its shot and the what not. In case you don't know, everyone of ABCs shows are online. Pretty sweet. Okay, it's time to bike to a boat that will take me to the city. later taters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019