Reporting LIVE From The SF Library

The California Supreme Court has labeled the ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional. Now that is something. I don't know if this is a first of its kind type thing but it is most definitely cool. Beyond the fact that it is just the right thing to do, it is also something that I can cover for work :). That's right, I am out in the sweltering heat strapped with a heavy backpack slingcaming the cheers and jeers on cbs5.com, check it out. (it's over 100 degrees in some parts of the bay area today. Hooray for global warming)



I don't have much to say other than that I've been editing down the stuff I shot from our weekend in San Simeon. I'll give you a better look later on this weekend but I thought I would cut right to the good stuff, so without further wait, here is the good stuff. Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019