Still Funny

There are few shows that can maintain the same level of sweetness over 10 plus years. Simpsons couldn't do it, Friends tanked in the last season and Seinfeld, while still awesome, is nearly a completely different show by the end. Plus, I'm not sure it was 10 seasons long. The best example of a show that produces belly laughs from start to finish is South Park.

Since I moved from working for Hertz in the east bay to the city I have worked with a new group of people. One of my current coworkers recently brought up South Park it occurred to me that South Park is fantasgreat from Season One up through today Season Eleven. I was never really a big fan of it (possibly because of all the horrible t shirts and catch phrases that came of the show) but the storylines and messages are comic genius.

Head over to allsp.com to check out every episode from season to see catch some highlights. I don't have any favorite episodes but I did just watch a couple of funny ones; "The List" from seasons 11, the boys in 4th grade find out the girls made a list ranking the hottest boys in the class, so they steal it and they cant handle their rankings. So Funny, I don't know if girls actually do this but they had I'm sure I would have been in the bottom half. I was quite the goofy kid, and... um... overweight. Another great episode from the same season "More Crap" Stan's dad craps the worlds biggest crap and hilarity ensues. You have to check those out.

Big news on my work front! I am being trained down at KCBS tonight to be a PA down there. That's right I'm pretty close to a full timer for CBS. It's pretty exciting. A lot of audio editing and feed recording, podcast posting, etc. Exciting stuff. It's all falling into place. Smell ya later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019