On a Quest

The Monk's Kettle has lit a fire under my ass. I should have not to go all the way to the mission to enjoy a tasty beverage of an unusual variety. I have read some interviews with the Moonlight Beer guy, and he has started me off with a couple places to check out: Lanespillter and Mr. Cato's.

Now these websites don't tell me much... I mean both have pictures and look kind of slick... I mean website aesthetics don't tell you everything but The Monk's Kettle website says a lot just by the look. Indie chic-ish. I guess Yelp can help me out but only so much. People's opinions only help so much. I check back in later to let you know where I'm at.

P.S. I'm not an alcoholic, just enjoy some tasty stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019