Occasionally I'm up late

4p-1a. that's my shift today (tonight [this morning]). When having a sub-sub thought do you need both ending parenthesises? . . . hm . . . Anyways! Another post to pass the time. Maybe it's late or I'm going crazy but I found blog with possibly the greatest concept in the history of time: Overheard in New York. That's right, everything they post is a tidbit from a convo overheard in NYC. God that is freaking great. While reading through their crap I found something that absolutely, positively, must be shared! Submitted for your approval:

Girl #1: Did you know that there's a cheeseburger that costs a thousand dollars?
Girl #2: What is it made out of? Panda meat?

Original Post

And since I'm lifting goods why not toss this one on here (including the title they used for the piece):

Hot Chicks Can Use Anything As a Pick-Up Line

Guy #1: Thank God we cant get pregnant.
Guy #2: Yes! [Slaps high-five.]
Drunk girl: Normally I'd slap you five, but I stopped taking birth control last week... So if anyone wants to impregnate me, now is the time!

orignal post

My only beef with this page is that they don't have an RSS feed (so technically they aren't a blog...). So I can't add them to google reader. Bastards! I have to remember to visit them? uncool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019