Not Sure How to Take This

My car is gonna be okay... hmm... I have been thinking about this for like a week and I was kind of hoping they would just total the thing. The damages added up to just over four grand. I know you're probably looking back a couple posts to ask how that ding could add up to $4,000. Well it sounds like its all about the placement. Quarter panels are easy to replace or match it seems and trunk damage just sucks and I am sure you can figure out why. I just kind of figured I don't drive it as much anymore... I don't know I just rolled through some situations in my head and I guess I had just made my peace with its death. Anyways next Thursday or Friday I should have the Rolla back in my possession. Hooray... I guess.

In other words, I still love Brad Pitt and this bit of news about his forthcoming film really amps me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019