One Stupid Move and I'm out 250 bucks

Son of a donkey! Marieta and I come home from Brunch (1:50p) and I park my car right in front of my building because I am about to leave for work. Last weekend I worked here and I showed up at 2:45 when I actually wasn't supposed to work until 4 so I check before I head out the door. Hooray! I don't work till 4. I have some time to kill. I see Marieta off and leave my car for the extra hour.

I head out to my car at 3 and it's been towed.

Mother Funking, Son of a Biscuit, Piece of Monkey Dung.

Well I am gonna be late for work. I run to the bus stop a quarter mile away (in jeans and a jacket). I over pay by three bucks (I only have a five and I'm in a hurray) and get on the bus. Some kid in front of me sits down and puts his feet on the seat in front of him without me seeing that. I sit down on his feet. He freaks and says "Get off my shoes punk." I ask if he will move his shoes. He says He "aint movin his shoes." I say well this is where I can sit and I'm getting off in a few blocks please move your feet. He says he is "gettting off in a piece." So I stand right next to this little bitch for the rest of the ride listening to the bus driver yell at random people the whole way. (gotta love public transportation).

Finally I get to the Bart and run down to the platform. Well trains are funked up and mine wont show up for 15 minutes. Balls balls balls. train shows up at 4 on the nose and we take off 30 feet down the tunnel waiting for workers to move off the tracks. The normally 12 minute bart ride is 25 minutes.

I get to work just barely over 30 minutes late. Thank god its the weekend and news is slow. What the funk man. 225 dollars? In downtown Chicago my car was towed two summers ago and it was 160ish. Some parts of California (price inflation) really blow. Now I just gotta figure out how to get home from this side of the bay...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019