RSS Feeds have Infected my Life

My Reader amasses over a thousand posts a day. Try as I might, I can not possibly enjoy 1000+ points of interest from across the web in one day. News, Music, Video, Politics, Art, etc. I am all over the place. However; my favorite will always be craziness from across the web. My recent obsession is The Morning News. Kind of a misnomer because they update throughout the day and add links in the afternoon as well. Bastards... only not... check this out.

When I was a kid I always said I wanted to have a tree house. I'm not talking about a small platform where I could pretend to be a tree pirate and throw things at girls who pass by (although that would have been super fun). What I am talking about is a full size house in the trees. Well it turns out I'm not alone. Chills man, up and down my body. Should I take this as a sign? 4treehouse is my favorite by far. It kind of looks like a space ship hanging in the trees. Recently I have been thinking a lot about my career and how it will take shape, where I'll have to live to make the progress that I will invariably make. Well Oregon is looking more and more like a possibility or likelihood I should say. Start my TV/News career here in the bay, next stop (in a few years) Oregon? Anyways, Treehouses... Oregon... Do you hear me? Heck yeah.

Before I jet, I'm listening to streams on the music portion of Download.com. I'm really digging the Avett Brothers, Dntel, and Dirty Projectors. Check it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019