Oh Thursday, how lazy you are

I love thursdays. I have four classes but we never do anything in them on thursday. Discussion in my 930, movie watching at 11, someone gives a presentation at 1240, and at 3 it's note taking. So easy, maybe too easy. My 930 class always gets out early. Without a doubt, I can expect to be out of there within an hour.

Today we talked about music videos and the commercialization of music. Basically the old question: Is there any true art? or is it all commercial attempts to get money and fame. It was a good time. I didn't say much, because I used to be a music nazi. I love hearing people say things like "I think Dave Matthews Band is in it for the music." I think he was joking but I don't know. Who am I to knock DMB, I mean they have huge crowds and a couple of their songs are alright...

I'm breaking in a new pair of jeans today. It feels pretty good. I don't know why I'm telling you this... maybe it's because I have nothing do for 20 minutes. Ah screw it, Way to go Astros, show those cardinals whose boss. Au Revoir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019