at the subatomic level

Alright, nobody go crazy but I'm pretty sure my computer is gonna be alright. I took it into Durham to see if they could help me and of course they gave me an idea but they gave it to me in the normal tech loser fashion. Basically they made me feel like a gorilla who doesn't understand what a computer is. Damn you punks, just help me out. Anyways, it's looking pretty good. Cross your fingers.

Ah the weekend. Went by pretty quick and was pretty cool. I hung with my fam in chi-land. Saw my god-son and went to my cousins volleyball game. She is pretty good. I love volleyball so it was cool. Well I am at the library and meeting with my group in one minute so I gotta say later.

HOWEVER! As I say farewell let me just say Sufjan Stevens "Come and Feel the Illinoise" is my album of the year thus far. I got it a bit ago but now I can't stop spinning it. I promise if you pick it up you will not be disappointed. Alright minions, next time we talk, or you read, it will be a message direct from my computer (with pictures from my weekend)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019