A little slow

So I was up pretty late last night and today I am crazilly (that can't be a word) lathargic (sp?). It's all good however. My dress shoes arrived today that I bought on Sunday. They are brown and go with my new suit. So I put it all on to try it out. The suit looks great. God I love this suit and I'm trying to figure out which tie works the best. So... here's a link to check out the suit (and ties) http://www.geocities.com/ryckblase/suitsvote.jpg

I realize the numbers look pretty shotty but who cares. I did it in paint... BLAH! What else is going on? OOH! Friday is a halloween pub crawl on Court Ave. It is gonna be awesome. Marieta, Jordan, Bethany, Chris, and Lisa. I had so much fun with all of them last weekend, this weekend is gonna be twice as cool because we'll be dressed up like idiots and rockin around Des Moines. I would tell you what I am gonna be but that would ruin the surprise and pictures I hope to take. I'll tell you what everyone is gonna be. Jordan= Han Solo, Bethany= A cat (she was gonna be princess laya (sp?) but couldn't find a good costume, Lisa= Nun, Chris= Monk, and of course I can't tell you Marieta because that would give away my costume. It's gonna be hilarious. I can't wait for this weekend! Saturday will consist of a cookie monster at cheddars, haunted houses all night, and a midnight showing of the Exorcist. I love halloween. Hey kids, I am gonna go back to bummin around. Leave me a comment or IM me (ryckblase) to tell me which tie you dig.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019