If it's cause my age than you're a coward

Good lord, who do I have to screw to get my voice back. My voice is still low and grumblely from this weekend. Good lord. I don't have anythign to talk about besides the fact I slept for like 10 hours last night (I slept for 12 hours thursday, friday, and saturday nights combined.) That felt damn good.

Something I did want to mention is another crazy coincidence. So last week I had to do this presentation with Corey, Adam, and Kyle. I decided we needed to do some videotaping of candid camera shit around campus, it was hilarious. But I want to get at are these little intros we filmed. I dressed up like this famous prof E.T. Hall and acted like a complete fool. It was a huge hit. I got a few remarks from people who said "why aren't you a theatre major" and "you should go into acting." I thought alright, thanks for the nice comments.

Well than this weekend rolls around, It was fun as hell, and a few of the older peoples around said I should go into acting or become a comedian. Talk about a boy hood dream (being a comedian). Than last night Mason, singer of the Lifestyle, said that he enjoyed my speech at the wedding and that I need to drop all of my current dreams and ambitions and become an actor. I just thought he was screwing with me but he immediately followed with how I've got the timing, the talent, and the look. I don't know about any of those comments but that is three instances in a week where people have said I should be an actor. AND! on top of that my parents just moved out to L.A.

Coincidence? I think so. Time for lunch. Don't get caught with your hand in the cookie jar. later boys and girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019