Let me whip this out

Okay so yesterday I picked up a couple of preseason season magazines on NCAA basketball. I can't wait, it's by far my favorite sports league around; however, these magazines have no idea whats up. I mean they have plenty of info on the teams that always kill like Duke, Arizona, Kentucky and the like but Smith & Street picked ISU to be preseason ranked 12 (which is way too optimistic) and AThlon picked us as a one & done NCAA tourney team (which I hope isn't the case). Athlon picked UNI to be a sweet 16 team. What kind of horse shit is that? I mean we may have no veteran front court but give us a little more respect than UNI. Just sick man, sick.

Thank god the Yankees are out of the playoff picture. 6 months of the year all we hear from ESPN is Yankees this, Yankees that... BOOOO!!!!! I hate the Yankees. I think MLB has a lot of crap to work out. Until they get a hard salary cap established, like the NBA, Baseball will always be frought with teams no one cares about and two teams (Yankees, Red Sox) who have to be in the post season for anyone to really care. Well you know what? Screw you MLB. Take your steroid bloated ass and leave me alone. Just hand the white sox their rings already and let's be done with it.

Did anyone see that hit that Big Ben took last night against the Chargers? His knee is jacked up. I am guessing he's out for the season. That's just too bad. I Like that kid. Alright this was all sports gab but who cares it was a big sports night. I hope the sun is shinning bright on your ole kentucky home. Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019