Jimmy V Classic

Hells yeah. This year the classic features Michigan State vs. Boston College and Kansas vs. St. Joes. Hell yeah. Last year it featured Syracuse vs. Oklahoma State and someone else I don't remember. That was a good game last year. Tense the whole way. No big break aways or comebacks. I hope That MSU game is good. I am hoping MSU and Illinois fight it out for the big ten. I am not sure Illinois has the players to do it but Brown is still the man so we'll see.

Today is gonnna be a beast. I have this debate in the morning (natural theology vs. quantum physics, not as bad as it sounds), a 5 pager to write for tomorrow, and after that Corey, Kyle, Bosman, and I are spending the whole day filming candid camera shit all around campus. It's gonna be pretty sweeet. I plan to dress up like Harold Ramis from GhostBusters and narrate the will shindig.

I really have nothing to say but when i saw that Jimmy V Classic. I just had to say something. MSU is a cool school. All around too, not just basketball. If Illinois' football team was as good as their basketball team I think they would be the coolest school to ever exist... but you can't have it all.

I sent away to Syracuse for stuff about their grad program a year ago and I am getting tons of shit in the mail now about it. Man it seems like a cool program but honestly I doubt I have the grades. Should have worked harder my Frosh and soph years. Didn't even think about grad school... foolish, foolish. Maybe I shouldn't graduate and just retake a bunch classes where I got Cs and Ds from those years. How did I go from being a bottom feeding D student to a hardnosed 4.0 student??? Funny shit. Alright, time to show David Hume who is boss. Later bucaroos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019