Good News and Bad News

Well the bad news is my favorite pair of shorts no longer fits. I mean I can use a belt to make it fit but if I just put it on they fall right off. Don't laugh people, this is a big deal. I have worn these shorts since junior year of high school. I am not giving up these shorts. I mean it's missing buttons, a couple of the zippers for the cargo pockets are broken, and there are several holes in them, but I am nothing if not loyal. Even to my clothes.

Speaking of which; the good news! My Rx Bandits shirt, I that bought at their show two summers ago, fits again. Not only does it fit but there is actually a bunch of loose space. Could it be I have lost this much weight? I have this side by side photo of me topless from two years ago and a picture of me topless from 2 weeks ago. There is a huge difference. It's almost ridiculous. From 235 to 192. That's a lot of weight in two years. Pretty crazy. Soon my goal of being able to rock out on guitar with my shirt off will be complete and than I will rule the world.

Okay enough fat talk. So at the wedding last weekend I discovered I can put my left foot behind my head. Some of us were chillin out in the hot tub and I was a little restless and I found myself putting my leg behind my head. Anyways, I did it again in class. We were talking about slang that doesn't translate well to foreigners. Put your foot in your mouth was one of them. Prof. Jenks wanted to know if anyone in class could put their foot behind their head. I rose my hand. Yup, not a girl, but P@, the goofy kid. I guess it fits, but people were pretty amazed. What can I say besides there is always another page to turn with me. Alright, today there is only one thing I have to do: meet with my screenplay professor. That's in half an hour so I better get my banjo out...

can't sleep clown'll eat me.

Comments

Hannah said…
Congratulations on the shorts no longer fitting! I mean, it's a terrible thing to have to abandon them but maybe you could frame them and put them on the wall to remember all the good times. Or you could send them to me because I'll probably be gaining tons of weight eating pizza if the sox go to the world series! Whatever happened to that red NARF shirt?

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019