It was a graveyard smash

Hey, my halloween was kicking (and punching). Wanna see some pictures? sure ya do. http://www.geocities.com/ryckblase/halloween.html

Yup. Friday night was the pub crawl in Des Moines. Hit up Royal Mile, Hessian house, a few others I don't know the name. It was awesome. So many great costumes out there. I went as Mario and Marieta was gonna go as Princess Toadstool but she couldn't find a dress that worked well enough so she just went as a Hoola girl instead. It was a good time. I will never look at the burger king the same way again.

Saturday was cool too. I showed Marieta the old neighborhood and dinner we hit up cheddars. Chicken fingers, Cherry coke, and a cookie monster. A page ripped straight from the P@ history books. We went to a couple haunted houses after that. Met with Chris and Lisa to check out Linns haunted house over by North High School. A lot of crawl around. It was pretty good. I was the guy walking (or crawling) in front of the group. I had to learn not to run ahead and leave my peeps behind. Chris and Lisa left so it was Marieta and me alone for the next one, White Water University's Haunted House. It was pretty good. I was freaked out. According to Marieta I scream like a girl.... after that we went to JOrdan and Bethany's to chill and see how our favorite newly weds were doin. Pretty chill there. At Midnight Marieta and I hit up the exorcist. Let me tell you don't take your new girlfriend to the Exorcist unless you plan on staying up till 5 to protect her from the devil.

And Sunday was a marathon of typing with my screenplay group to finish our movie before we have to turn in a rough draft on Tuesday. I think it turned out pretty good. So the weekend (you might include today because I didn't do much today except hang with Marieta) was a great success. I wish I could type more but this kids got plans. Check out those pictures. That airbrush moustache was amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019