Stolen Car: Day 10

Marieta and I drove down to LA this weekend to see the fam and celebrate my moms birthday. T'was all right. I gave my mom a bunch of chickens, Marieta got to do some wedding stuff, and we said goodbye to Meg as she took off to El Salvador for a week. Megan is working with Habitat for Humanity down there. Since she is fluent in Spanish she most likely being used like crazy. I don't know if she is the only spanish speaker but chancer are pretty good she is flying solo. Last year this group did the same thing sans native tongue. Good Luck kids.

My parents have been extremely kind as to lend me their 1998 Geo Prizm. You may remember I drove this car for like 6 months my Freshman year of college. It gets the job done. When I must drive (which is pretty seldom) I can drive this guy. Thank God for parents with cars to spare.

In other news, I am excited for the possibility of getting a check from my insurance. I will pay off my credit cards and put some of the money towards a Macbook Pro. I have gotten over the top excited about the prospect of submitting work to Current Tv. I know I could sling together a few newspod real quick and easy like. Finally a place where those who dont have the experience traditional newsmedia require can utilize their talents! I would give you some insight into a few of my ideas but the governments listening... seriously though, I got some good ones!

In other news, Hertz today is horrible. No cars, slammed with customers, and oh! what do you konw, the computers are down so everything is by hand slowing everything down to molasses sliding down a rock speed. I hope you are having a good one because I am tired and a little downtrodden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019