Money Where My Mouth Is

Starting April 1st @ 12:01 I will embark on a scriptwriting challenge to write 100 pages of scripted material in 30 days. ScriptFrenzy.org. I don't want to tell you to much about my idea other than it's a road trip movie with three friends. I would put it in the vein of Little Miss Sunshine for 20 somethings being the main characters. Yeah. I don't know about that though. I'm tired of things being compared to Little Miss Sunshine. All right. Well I have some other goodies to show you later this afternoon; how I spent my easter Sunday and the insurance payout quote from AAA. BUT ALL THAT MUST WAIT! I shift is about to end and I will soon dash home and take my nap. Waking up at 3am can be a killer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019