The Payout

I feel like writing a movie called The Payout. It could be about a guy who has a lot of gambling debt and cant make any bets around town. He somehow makes a bet through a little known bookie and wins a boatload of cash. So he's collecting his money and starts thinking about splitting town because he thinks no one knows about his score; but of course, he's wrong and all little past gambling demons come back to haunt him as he's fixing to jet... Yeah...

I actually just came up with that. The real reason for this post is to let you know I am getting just over 7.5k from insurance for my stolen car. (Is it lame to reduce money to single digits if its not in the millions or billions?) So this is turning out to be okay. I was hoping for a payout of around there. Now I just have to spread it around wisely. Invest in myself, my future... you know what that means...

Also, I saw this piece on current about an application on facebook called "Carpool." Basically its a way for peoples to look for, or provide, rides. I love it. Hopefully I can find some people to ride with because 3am can be boring, and 6-8am in the macarthur maze can be a real biznatch. Damn you Alameda for being so inassessible and damn you ferry for being just barely out of my price range. Back to the grind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019