Bond Gone Bad

One of my favorite past times is following the movie news. I'm not talking about gossip or box office garbage (even though that can occasionally be interesting). I'm talking about script purchases, director news releases, and juicy tidbits like this little gem. Sean Connery wants to play a Bond villian.

Excuse me, but is that not the greatest idea you have ever heard? Its common knowledge that Sean Connery is the most beloved Bond of all time. Could you imagine how amazing a 007 flick would be where a former Bond pays the villian! I am getting giddy about it already and its only a talked about prospect. I hope someone powerful in "the industry" reads this and sees all the dollar signs because wow, I would see that flick like for or five times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019