Grand Opening

If you've checked your mail in the last week, and are invite worthy, you know first hand whats up. That's right people, just as the song says, there ain't no stopping us now. Marieta & I have launched our wedding website. Could this be more of a 21st century love? I wish it was the 22nd century and I could send you all R2 units with 3D hologram projections letting you know about our upcoming nuptuals, but I guess "save the date" cards & a website will have to do.

So what's the story with the site? Well there is a lot of info up there. Particularly useful for those flying or driving in for the shindig. MY FAVORITE PART is the Our Videos page of course. It's pretty bare at this point but I take complete responsibility for that. We shot something special for save the date but I wasn't pleased with the final product. I guess it will be doomed to the DVD goodies. Not that cool to have the big launch & not finish up the site but we'll be posting stuff in the next couple of weeks. INFACT! If my latest video project gets a thumbs up by the stockholders expect a new video treat as early as 3am pacific tiem tomorrow.

What's in store for P@ this week? Nothing special. But if something changes, I'll keep ya posted. I hope you all have a beautiful and event day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019