Working as the Ball Drops

In four hours thousands of people will be ringing in the new year in Times Square. What will I be doing? You guessed it, working. I'm at KPIX till about 1130 tonight. You better believe that I will be scooting home in a hurray to see Marieta before the clock dings midnight here. Sucks, but you know I had Thanksgiving and Christmas off so I am okay with working.

So what perks my interest enough to drop you all a line? Digg.com. You need to check this baby out. I am a little behind the times here. Digg is one of the top social sites. It's a huge hub for things people interesting and I'm just starting to dig it... I'm hilarious. Anyways check out this tasty little tidbit. Too lazy to click the link? Okay, well let me just tell you that it is a story about a nasal spray that may cut out the need to sleep. THAT'S RIGHT! How awesome would that be? You may not be the nerd I am but there was an X-Files episode based on something similar to this. In said episode, the army somehow figured out the way to eliminate sleep. Needless to say they screwed it up and soldiers from Vietnam went crazy and started killing people... they didn't need sleep but there were supposedly tired and crazy sleep deprieved? Eh what you gonna do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019