blowing me... some kisses

I don't know exactly what I think of Walk Hard: The Dewie Cox Story... but I do know that I love this. A movie about a musician and taking that character out into the real world and doing a concert tour. I have only heard one little blip of the music in a preview and it was just funny enough to entice me to go to this show; "I had a dream you were blowing me... some kisses." Come on, with the right comedic timing that is gold.

In other news. I am over at British Motor Cars today and the unthinkable was just said:

Setting: Old man returns his rental (a Ford Fusion)

Old Man: Next time I buy a car I'm gonna trade in my Jag.

P@: For a Ford?

Old: That Fusion was a smooth ride. Better than my car.

That's right, Jaguar just lost a customer to Ford, because Ford makes nicer cars... Ford has a higher standard than Jaguar? Now I'm not a person who thinks price determines quality or just because a car has a good name it should be a dream on wheels... but Jaguar beat out by Ford? That's pretty nuts... maybe that gentlemen is about two weeks away from being declared incompetent.

One last thing. My childhood friend, Dan Givens, posted this NY times article on facebook. Look at DSM getting some good pub. Kind of makes me wish I was at Racoon River drinking a pumpkin beer (the best pumpkin beer I have ever tasted, it makes me cry a little just thinking about it).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019