Mentioned in Passing

A couple weeks ago when I put my first podcast up I mentioned Google Reader as the feed reader I can endorse. Well after adding a few more feeds to my reader I have decided that just saying check out google reader isn't enough. You happen to have a Gmail account or just a fan of Google in general you know what Google is all about. So many great free services on Google (maps, gmail, Calender, Picasa, Talk, maybe even Orket...) and the reader is just another that makes me crap my pants. Why? Add all of your favorite blogs, news feeds, video feeds, anything that is a website with a feed and this puppy puts it in order of update and you don't have to visit 7 million sites. This just keeps spitting to you, keeping you informed.

Embedded audio just pops up in a little player you wouldn't normally see. Video is front and center. You don't see a million ugly third party adds. You just see everything you want to see in the same place. I couldn't understand why you wouldn't love it.

Want to have some real fun... google labs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019