No More Hats & Gloves

Iowa and back. Did you catch me? Yeah sorry about that. I told a handful of people I would call but it turns out wedding planning and seeing family takes a lot of time. I guess I'm a jerk. I left a message here and there to see if some people were free, I'm sorry I missed you all. Good news is we took Engagement pictures, decided on the grubb for our reception, got a DJ set up, and probably most importantly Marieta bought a dress. Of course, I have no idea what it looks like.

Iowa is just as I remember it being. Snowy, cold, and friendly. Don't tell too many people but I actually kind of miss Iowa. Mostly the beanbag but what ya gonna do? Oh well, I'll most likely be there again in like 3 or 4 years. I would type more but I need to get Christmas gifts and other bull. I hope you are doing okay in a P@less universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019