Hit & Run



Yeah so someone hit and ran my car this morning. I took this video on my cell phone and for some reason if I shoot anything it flips it horizontally. So it's like looking at life in a mirror. I hate it.

The crappy part is my Kelly Blue book value is around 5 or 6 grand. And because the damage is a quarter panel, rear bumper, AND! the freaking trunk was junked in a little bit... I may have 70% of the cars value screwed up here. Incase you don't know what that means; if 70% of a cars current value is done in, most insurance companies will scrap the car and cut you a check... When I woke up this morning I didn't consider the idea I may be looking for a new car in the coming weeks. Ah Debt... gotta love it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019