The Robots Are Coming

Dudes, I am so tired of not being answered by blogger. They just wont tell me how to access my account. I must have pissed them off. So now I must resort using Myspace's blog... okay, you won this time.

In other news, my hertz desk if freaking cold. Union Station is supposedly heated but you wouldn't be able to tell when it's below freezing. It gets so windy and just flat out freeze your nose nasty that you want to shoot someone (I shouldn't joke about that because there was a shooting at the train station down the street... some trucker who designed a portable toliet shot up the patent lawyer and his coworkers who supposedly screwed him out of a grand a couple years ago. That's right, portable toliet. Google the shooting and they show a small sketch the guy made of the toliet.)

So Hertz, yeah. Good times. It makes the time pass pretty fast and I found out I'm a pretty good salesmen. Not of those shmuck salesmen but someone who just shoots straight and gets the sale. The only truly crappy thing is when I have to work a weekend (which you must do solo) and our internet is down. I normally bring a book to pass the time. It's nice because before Hertz I hadn't read in a long time. I am reading "The Gospel of Judas" right now. Pretty good and interesting. I had no idea there were so many gnostic gospels. I mean I knew they exist but there are a lot more than I figured Anyways, this one Provides quite an intersting look at Christianity and Christ himself. Christ laughed at people a lot. That's not nice Mr. Savior.

I would let you know more about my life right now but it's 930 and I have to get up at 545. Time to get ready for the sack. I think I'm gonna start a podcast. Be on the lookout for that. I know the podcasting craze has past but that's cool with me. I am not up to date on any trends these. I'm turning into my dad... (oh well I love my dad).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019