Short and Sweet, episode one

I just updated a ton of crap in my Facebook. Keep it fresh people. When I came to the favorite quotes part I laughed outloud. Running with Scissors wasn't that good a movie, but that turd line makes me laughing every freaking time I read it.

I'm thinking of selling my car. I feel after biking to work everyday last week that is really only the mass transit obstacle. After midnight it simply isn't there to cross the bay.


I'll be spending my Thanksgiving in the desert, Los Angeles. I don't think people realize that no one is supposed to live in LA. There is no fresh water there and crop growing is near impossible. If the entertainment industry falls apart LA may become a ghost town.

After a discussion with Marieta about my Tivo subscriptions it's become painly obvious I actually on like five shows (PTI, Always Sunny, Chuck, The Office, and My Name is Earl). I may have to add a sixth show to my favorite shows. "How I met your Mother." Watch it, damn funny. I want to be one of their friends.

Stay Posted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019