Tomorrow makes Two

Two years. October 21st, 2005 Marieta and I started dating. Pretty crazy how fast time has gone. I used to say I feel like a 17 year old. Now with this engagement and what not I kind of feel like a 25 year old. Not growing up, just feeling the weight of my rights of passage. Hmmm. Nothing to say about that right now.

So what will we do with our annieversary? Well I was thinking this... that's right. Naked Yoga. There is no way I could go and not laugh the whole time. And it's the type of event that is bound to be full of 50 year old dudes and 70 year old chicks. Not quite my scene. We'll see whats goes down tomorrow. Probably brunch and sailing. or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019