Am I the last to break my own story?

I am engaged.

Chances are if you know me, you already know this but I should say something about it on my blog. I should also include this video:



When is the date? still kind of up in the air. Mid September 2008. Where? Iowa. God it would be amazing to hold in San Francisco but I can't ask over 200 people to fly out to San Francisco. Marieta thinks it would be better if people come visit us when they have the time and cash. By the time people get some cash and find the time to get out here we'll have space to house visitors. It works. Now what does this mean? I might be talking about this process and event quite a bit over the next year. So stay tuned.

PS. Go Cubs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019