I slander with the best of em

If you're hip to the world of one PJ Boberg, you have no doubt noticed that I uploaded a few videos to Facebook. One of those videos is a visual aid me and a few of my college chums made for a class. Now it was hilarious and fun to make but I now feel a little bad about it. See I portray a Professor in it named E.T. Hall. See this would be fine if Edward T Hall were a fake person but in fact he is 100% real and lives in Santa Fe, NM (thank you wikipedia). Not only is he real but he appears to be absolutely nothing like the person I portray. See I am cool with making a joke but to completely take a dump on a guy who exists and most likely has never been joked about in this fashion isn't that cool...

While writing this I am having second thoughts. I am thinking how what we did was truly in jest and I knew nothing of the man until two years later. I mean in court it's not slander unless what you say or portray you did knowing the truth and intended to damage the subjects reputation. I intended to neither. We attempted to get a few laughs, and possibly a good grade (on what merit, I'm not sure). I still consider foolish video to be the greatest visual aid around. So in retrospect I guess I will say maybe I'm an ass but it was all for a couple giggles. Thank you, I've been PJ Boberg and you've been delicious. Oh and be on the look out for a ton of more stupid videos from deep within the P.J. Boberg Vault

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019