Easy Money

Showed up at 2:45pm today for work, low and behold; no shows until 11pm. That's right, college football has cancelled out the 5:30 and 6:30. So the first couple of hours I have spent looking at movie stuff and BS. Here are a couple of juicy yum yums:

Vin Diesel may be the new Terminator

I am not sure what I think about this... Vin can play a badass as we all know. But the Terminator? The biggest badass to ever be a badass? If he shows absolutely no emotion and pulls off that robotic vocal inflection I may down for it. But Arnold is more of a throw you through a wall bad guy, Vin is like a karate chop bad guy... Who knows, this may all be conjecture. Let's wait and see.

and


This makes me want to crap my pants. Iron Man! Does that not look cool? Need more enticing? Watch the trailer. I have become a freak for movie blogs. The news and pictures I produce for upcoming movies mainly come from The Movie Blog and First Showing. All right, I am gonna go learn from stuff from the editors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019