Let me say something real quick

Grey's Anatomy is awful. I used to like it but I can't get over it's repetition and clickéé. First off ABC loves the voice over crap. They love to tell us these little morals and riddles that make the episode just a little cuter. Stab me in the eye with a shoe horn. Come on every show in the world is using voice over now and Grey's Anatomy was not the first. Desperate Housewives and Scrubs (and Grey's Anatomy steals a lot from Scrubs). Another issue I have is their musical interlude. 90% of the episodes have this heartfelt song play at about 40 minutes into the broadcast and it ties all the characters emotions together under onemelancholyy song. Horrible. It happens all the time. I can't take it. AND THE CRAP THEY DO IN THE HOSPITAL! People screwing all over the place. All the relationship talk/friends drama being talked about in front of patients, and cutting peoples cords so they get sick. Never in the world would she do that and if she did they would kick her ass out immediately. Those doctors have seen countless interns before them, they wouldn't be special. Lastly all the characters do the thing where you sit there and go "Meredith, don't do it. Don't screw Derrick, someone is gonna find you guys." and of course George's new girlfriend walks in on them as they are getting dressed. Ridiculous. The show is awful. I hate those moments because A) T.V. shows have me talking at the T.V. and I hate that and B) be original. This show is like Bubble Gum Pop. You think it's flashy and original but in reality it is just rehashed crap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019