Back in the hood

Hey boys and babes, I am rollin in Iowa this weekend. Seeing Jordan and getting the left overs from my apartment (my bikes, amp, a couple other pieces of crap). I would be out doing something right now but I am waiting for Marieta and Bethany to get their act together. You know ladies, gotta make sure they look all lovely and what not.

Watched Mr. Mom this morning. That movie rocks. I love Michael Keaton. He is one of my top 5 favorite actors of all time. Couple Days ago Batman Returns was on TV, Today Mr. Mom. You know what movie is great but they never show because it is kind of depressing? My Life. I love that film. In other news I am writing this on JOrdan's laptop. I hacked into it... I'm that sweet. Actually I just remembered all of his passwords from when we lived together. Anyways I changed his background from Darth Vader to this:

Admit it, that is funny. In other hamster related news I want to go to Second City comedy school in chicago. check it out http://www.secondcity.com/?id=training-education/training . All Right my lady is calling for me. I love you more than the cow loves the moon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019