The Last Stand and the multiple universe philosophy

Before I go on let me warn you, I give some spoilers to X Men the last stand in this entry so if you want to read this monkey maybe you should wait till after you check out X Men: The Last Stand. All right, with that said...

X Men: The Last Stand was great, but also infuriating. The following people die: Professor X, Cyclops, Jean Grey, and supposedly Rogue, Magneto, and Mystique lose their powers (albeit not permenantly.) These are all things that the comic nerd in me hates. Magneto is too power and cool a character to ruin him... but than again Prof X did brain wash him in Ultimate Xmen so it's not too far off. Luckily we see at the last second of the film that Magneto still has some power in him (so he'll probably recoup it all) and Xavier magically appeared in Moira McTaggert's patient. So I have developed a theory.

Just like how comics taken several writers version of comic universes to make a million different comics I think these movies are someone's interpretation of the Xmen. But man, as much as I hate Cyclops, why did they kill him. He didn't even get to die in a cool fashion. What is the deal? If you're gonna kill off an Xman it's gotta be Storm, her powers are lame and she is a blackhole. No comic fan likes her and yet they never kill her or anything. SO LAME!


Now what does P@ the movie fan think? Last Stand was amazing. Special effects looked great, the plot was spectacular, and I felt like each character was relatable; even Magneto was humanized when he watched Xavier ripped to pieces. Everything in this series keeps getting better and better. Yeah there were some cheesy lines here and there but they weren't horrible. I hear a lot of bickering about how there were too many subplots in the film but I think that is a lot of horse shit. I didn't see anything dragging or any character pointless. I think some people just love to shit on Comic book movies because they don't replicate the comic word for word. What do you want them to do? There are too many comics to pick one and roll with it. AND IF THEY DID THAT THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO SEE THE MOVIE!!

I loved it and I think you will too. Fireworks tomorrow, booyah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019