Heat burning down the Nets

I would be watching the Heat destroy the Nets right now but I can only take in so much destruction and considering the Heat opened the second half with an Alley Oop I think there isn't gonna be a lot of change in the game for a while. Have you watched any of the playoffs? Good stuff this year. Really compelling. I love sweep series and everything but these series are drama filled. Too bad the Bulls couldn't pull it out... I wonder if they would have given the Nets a series as well. Probably, I mean their defense is pretty blinding. Dude, as the game returned from commercial TNT was playing the Blink 182 cover of Dancing With MySelf by David Bowie. Don't get me wrong I love that song and Blink will always hold a special place in my heart (espcially their early stuff), but that song did not fit and sounded like horse crap. This can only mean that the guy running the sound in the TNT prod truck is cool and I should be his friend.

Today I found out I will be a Sam Ash Live Sound salesmen. So I will be selling PAs and the like until I can find myself a real job or something... After I learned that luvley nugget I decided to make good on my plan to go on a bike ride downtown. Wanna see some pictures? you don't? oh... well too bad, here they are in a little something I like to call...

THE 28 MILE EXCURSION INTO THE CITY!!!
Okay I guess should start by saying that yes I did ride 28 miles today and no this picture is not from that journey. This picture is from yesterday when I road around Oak Park and Berwyn.

Okay, so you've seen Wayne's World right? Well you remember at the beginning of the show when they are on their way to the Gas Works to see the Shitty Beatles and Crucial Taunt? (yes I may know a little too much about Wayne's World But it is in my top five greatest movies of all time list so bug off) Well This car stack was in Wayne's World. Now you're probably saying to yourself "P@, Wayne's World was set in Aurora, did you bike all the way to Aurora?" Hell no, Aurora is way out there and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORTH MENTIONING IS OUT THERE! See what happened was that Mike Myers, and the rest of his sneaky movie people lied to you, this car stack is in Berwyn, nowhere near Aurora. Just thought I would throw that in here to debunk Hollywood's lies a little.

So today's city excursion was pretty fun. I rode into the city and basically just took pictures of crap around town. Nothing cool like architecture or anything just tourist crap to show people where I went on my ride. I could list it all but I'll just show you a couple highlight pictures. This is picture is the John Hancock Building which is very close to Lake Michigan. I road my bike along LSD and I felt very very cool. Maybe if you come and visit you can join me in this fun. Biking through the city is probably one of the coolest things I have ever done, traffic dodging rocks.


After the John Hancock I rode along LSD for a while and trampled upon Second City. A brief interlude, for those of you who don't know Second City is a company troupe that started some of the careers of some of the greatest comedians in the world: John Belushi, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray, John Candy, Mike Myers, Tina Fey, Steve Correl, Chris Farley, and a billion more! Why did I stop to take a picture here? and why am I showing you? Clown College. That's right, this August, after I have made and saved a few bucks from my Sam Ash gig I plan on taking improv classes and comedy writing classes at Second City. Maybe it will go amazing and I will never have to work a desk job ever and you can all be my entourage. I'm sorry but Turtle is reserved. All other applicants may apply to P.O. Box 666 Oak Park, IL 60302
Wrigley Field. It's pretty obvious why this picture is here. The Greatest Baseball field in the World, which houses the Greatest Baseball Club in World, in the Greatest City in the World, must be on the Most Middle of the Road Blog in the World. I wish I could go to a game right now but alas I have no money and the Cubs are currently in San Francisco (the Second Greatest City in the World) trying desperately to keep Barry Bonds from passing Babe Ruth (but in my opinion GO BARRY GO! yes I like Barry Bonds, cheater or not.) It's kind of sad really because I won't be able to see the Cubs until probably July. I don't have any money, I won't have any money to spend for no reason until probably late next month, and people are visiting in late july with the specific purpose of seeing the Cubs.
Finally for ladies who read this thing (namely my mom [HI MOM!], Marieta, and girls who were probably searching on Google for pictures of Bunnys and came across Stunt Bunny and decided to take a peak, sorry ladies), here is a picture of Oprah's studio. I didn't plan on biking past it, she just fell into my hands. Seriously, the only couple of times I have watched Oprah were because she had Michael Jordan as a guest and I love Michael Jordan and once in a golf club house when the counter girls were getting their fix. Her show is the biggest hunk of junk I have ever seen in my life.

So there you go. Oprah, Hancock, Cubs, car stack, Clown College. There were a ton more pictures but those are the cream of the crop. Now if you will excuse me, it's time to see what Shaq and D-wade are up to. I love you all, piece (of pizza).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019