Registered for #DM48HFP


It's official, Team Tiny Explosions is registered for the 2012 48 Hour Film Project Des Moines. I've discussed this traveling film festival before but let me say it again, I love this thing. It's a mass gathering of filmmaking loons, hilarious short films, and it's a chance to share one of my favorite things (short films) with my friends and coworkers. Click the 48 banner for more details on #DM48HFP otherwise enjoy the piece I helped produced last year for the festival as a member of Team Mystery Box (I scored the film and produced some graphic elements).


And because they were produced in the #DM48HFP model, here are two recent shorts that I produced with Team Tiny Explosions compatriots.



See you in July!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019