Building Out The Ole Blog


For the third time since I launched this baby back in 2003 I've changed the old blog name, you're now reading P@ Rants. Why? Well basically everything on here is in one way or another, a rant; however to keep outside links from breaking we will soldier on with http://stuntbunny.blogspot.com. Along with the rebranding I've decided to build some blog pages. So if you're looking for one of my short films, a music video I shot, my video film reviews, PB & AJ videos, or one of my "slice of life" videos, they're all nicely kept at the top of this page. It was kind of fun looking through some of my older videos, like my "Scotty B Pool Tournament" mockumentary "Ball in Hand," click over to the Short Films page to watch that re-watch that puppy.

Not a very in-depth post but I figured I'd keep you informed on the what and why. Enjoy your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019