My Manly Weekend

Saturday was supposed to be so relaxing, eat some pancakes, run a few errands, watch a movie, hang with friends... Man I wish it had ended up that way, instead just when I was about eat my pancakes I looked under the kitchen sink only to discover... the garbage disposal had leaked all over the place. Son of a biznitch. Saturday and Sunday turned into something entirely different than initially planned, I was now in for a very handyman-ish weekend.


Thirty hours later this was the scene, the garbage disposal replaced. Turns out Hubbell Homes used one of the worst reviewed disposals on Amazon for our sink. Thanks a lot guys. Not only was the disposal terrible but it was virtually locked in place. I was almost standing on my head trying to pull this thing off the sink flange. But in the end I won.


Behold, Victory! On top of this I decided to attack a couple other projects as well; build a kitchen organizer and spread limestone on the lawn. In the zone I guess. So if anyone out there is in need of some amateur plumbing. You know where to reach me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019