Next Week Has Finally Arrived

Next week I start a new job at KPIX cbs5 San Francisco. That's right I will once again be working in the downtown of my city (see Hertz @ Union Station, Chicago, IL). I don't start till next week, but that gives me a week to enjoy the feeling of- what the hell am I talking about! I want to start today. This what I want to do with my life! Work in television production. Oh yeah, my position is Production Assitant. There is a whole crew of us and our responsibilities range from tape running, teleprompter controlling, occassionally copy writing, and video editing. Is that awesome? I do believe so and I don't want to wait. Mainly because waiting means working full days at Hertz for another week. but whatever. Okay. So I'll talk more in my real blog. Check it out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019